Tuesday, May 31, 2011

..LoSiNg mY mIND BeCoZ oF YoU..

            i think i lost my mind at that time..
                  how could i left you??
                        i only loves you..
                i am really sorry..
                        i could only cry..
                 i think i lost my mind at that time..
            how could i left u??
              i really miss it,i miss you..
                 please forgive me..
                      i think i lost my mind..
              i know that its too late now..
                   even if i'm sad,it's all useless..
        even if the wind blows...
                  and my heart is lonely...
              i cant see u anymore..
                 baby,dont leave me..
           oh baby,you're the only one for me..
               please come back..
        please hug me tightly...
               i cannot bear it without you..
                     i think i lost my mind at that time..
                how could i left you??
         i only loves you..
                      i am really sorry...
                      i could only cry..
                 i think i lost my mind ..
             how could i left you?
                   i really miss it,i miss you..
               please forgive me..
          i think i lost my mind..
                  i could'nt say the word "i love you"
             because i'm sorry...
         i also could'nt say the word 'thanks'
                        because you might leave me..
              come back to me my boy,my boy..
        i can't sleep today because of you..
             baby,dont leave me..
                baby,you only one for me..
          please come back...
             please hug me tightly...
         i only loves you..
                    i am really sorry..
                          i could only cry...
                please forgive me..
          i wanna hug you slowly..
                 i wanna kiss you slowly...
                      i wanna fall asleep in your arms...
         "I REALLY2 LOVES YOU!!!"




p/s:yes!!today i lost my mind becoz of you but today i think i'm fall in love with yuo...i need you!!!!!!!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment